We wanted to send a quick email to introduce ourselves and provide some information regarding your son's Classic lacrosse team this Spring.
At today's practice, we’ll communicate team assignments to the boys, and your son has been assigned toTeam Black.
I will be coaching the team this season alongside Ben Heyworth. While we know many of you already, we are looking forward to meeting the rest of you, and a great season of lacrosse!
Ben and I share a special love of the sport of lacrosse, and we are so excited to get these boys back on the field playing this amazing game!!
We have our first game this Sunday at 3:00-4:00pm at Darcey field and the full season’s schedule is currently
available on the WYLC website
. Note, we will not have a game the first Sunday of April vacation, but we will have a
game the second Sunday (4/25).
- Players should arrive 15 minutes early to warm up
- Players should come to the field already dressed in helmets and pads
- Players need to wear a mask at all times
- Make sure to bring a clearly-labeled water bottle to the field
- Spectators [are/are not] allowed - please follow rules for fields of play on game days - Darcey allows spectators.
- PARENTS - PLEASE RSVP to games so we can game plan appropriately based on numbers on game days.
Finally, please don't ever hesitate to email, call or text me (617-438-5534) with questions throughout the season.
Thanks, and looking forward to a great season!